By enrolling in a class or workshop with Mae de la Rue and/ or Muse School of Burlesque (Muse), I confirm that I acknowledge, understand and agree with the below terms and conditions:
- Muse School of Burlesque activities are restricted to people aged 18+ and by enrolling I am confirming that I am aged 18 years or over. Classes are open to all ages 18+, all genders, races, sizes and fitness levels.
- I am responsible for ensuring that I am medically fit for classes. Further to that, I release Muse School of Burlesque and its tutors against all costs incurred, expenses and all liabilities whatsoever that may arise as a result of my actions or tutor’s instructions during all activities and performances undertaken with Muse. Muse School of Burlesque takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes. It accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused in or near the classes and/or studios.
- Muse School of Burlesque does not offer refunds. If you have enrolled and notify us in writing 7 days prior to class commencement, we can offer you a class credit for the following term or transfer the booking to another name. We cannot offer class transfers or credits once term has commenced.
- I understand that all classes are subject to change without notice. We will always endeavour to notify registered students with as much notice as possible before class changes however we highly recommend always checking your emails on the day of a class. All classes require a minimum of 5 prepaid bookings in each class to proceed. If classes are cancelled due to insufficient enrolments, refunds will be processed back to your bank account or can be applied as a credit to another workshop/class.
- I understand that any choreography taught in classes remains the exclusive property of Mae de la Rue and/ or Muse School of Burlesque and the relevant tutor/s and may not be replicated or performed in full or part outside of authorised Muse activities without express written permission from Muse School of Burlesque. Please email email@example.com for further information.
- Muse School of Burlesque aims to create a safe, welcoming, inclusive environment for all students, regardless of age (18+), gender, race, body type or fitness level. To maintain this safe space, spectators are not permitted to watch or sit in on classes without participating.
- Muse School of Burlesque has a zero tolerance for bullying, intimidation, dangerous or discriminatory behaviour.
- My email address will be added to Muse School of Burlesque mailing list so that I may receive information on classes, performance opportunities and workshops. I may opt out of this at any time.
- Any media or footage from classes or related performances remains the property of Muse School of Burlesque. Muse is entitled to use any media or footage from the event for any future promotions and/or advertising. All due care is taken to ensure that images of students published are chosen in “good taste” and any risqué images are restricted.